Tuesday, 12 February 2013

Leaning towers of pizza.

As funny as this title may sound, I've found it to be relevant to my relationships, i've come to realize that my last relationship didn't work because we weren't working together as a team to make the dream work. I was always giving more than him and he was pulling back, possibly because of his past relationship but that I didn't realize at the time that we needed to work on the past before we looked forward to a future.

I thought by just being faithful and awesome we would've lasted, when I reevaluated my relationship (when it was way too late) I found out that we needed to be two strong towers who wouldn't allow planes or anything to break us down. Unfortunately and fortunately, I'm happy I had that experience so I can now move forward and be not just an awesome girlfriend or a leaning tower of pizza, but a strong tower of love. (You can find this on corny.com but its true) I've become not just a strong tower to take on love and a relationship but a strong tower to take on the world.

It's bittersweet that we have to experience something for ourselves to learn. We wouldn't be who we are today if didn't go through what we did, but coincidentally we wouldn't be who we are if we didn't experience certain things. Think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment