Tuesday, 2 April 2013

Wheel of fortune

Its quite funny how many situations in my life has become like a wheel of fortune. Where I'm guessing what my next move is then I make a mistake and beg for a free spin. This might sound a bit strange or rather extremely cliche but I don't have much in my life that I care about anymore. I might be a bit broken but I cannot change it right now. I am in a huge rut.

So I live my life just spinning that wheel hoping I get something nice and if I don't I just cry about the fact that I'm like this or I just move on and try spinning again.
It really isn't smart to be living my life like a game but is hard when you're not the best person you feel you could be. It's really just being extremely spontaneous, you just get up one morning and say "I'm done with being natural for now" and then cry about it for a while but you get over it cause nothing really matters anymore.

You feel broken down and drained there's nothing else you can do but take free spin, I might end up bankrupt but that's never the end right?

No comments:

Post a Comment